If you continue browsing our website, we understand that you give your consent for its use and installation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumeric texts that are stored in the user's terminal when visiting almost any web page. Its functionality will allow you to remember your visit when you return to browse this web page.
What kind of cookies exist?
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: They are those generated by the website that is being visited and the ownership corresponds to the editor of the page.
- Third-party cookies: These are those generated from a domain or equipment that is not managed by the editor of the page, but by a third party responsible and owner of the same.
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated on the user's computer, we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and are usually used to store the information necessary to provide a service requested by the user in a single session.
- Persistent cookies: In these cookies, the data is still stored in the user's terminal and can be processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, they may be:
- Technical cookies: These are the cookies necessary for the operation of the website..
- Personalization cookies: These cookies make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language with which they wish to view a web page.
- Analysis or performance cookies: These cookies allow anonymous monitoring and analysis of the behavior of website users.
- Advertising cookies: They allow efficiency parameters to be implemented in the advertising offered on a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What are the cookies used on this page?
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
||It is a google analytics cookie that uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users. This cookie performs analysis on user interactions, in order to optimize the services they offer. It lasts for two years.
||It is a google analytics cookie that is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google Analytics.
To consult more information about the data that Google Analytics collects through its cookies and the use it makes of them, you can visit the following page.
This web page can use connectors with the social network twitter for the operation of the widget that shows the last tweet found at the bottom of the page.
How to uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page through your browser. The operation by the most used browsers can be found in the following links:
The Cookies Policy can be changed to adapt it to the different legislative changes that may occur, therefore we recommend that each time you access this page you access this information.